Monday, August 17, 2009

P for? Plenty...Phew

Maanasi tagged me to do this post. She was already a master at lists, and all this tagging business is only helping her do a doctorate in that. Maybe you should consider that, Maanu!

The RULE is that all the questions have to be answered with the first letter of my name. Since I am a Gemini, I am doing it in twos. :-) :-)

1. What is your name: Passionate Poornima and Pretty Poorni (the full moon and the half moon)
2. A four Letter Word: Play/Purr
3. A boy’s Name: Purushottama Rama/ Prince Charming
4. A girl’s Name: Pativrata Sita/ Princess Consuella Banana-hammock
(Puttappa and Puttamma from Puttenahalli are a close third)
5. An occupation: Playwright/ Poet
6. A colour: Purple/Periwinkle
7. Something you wear: Pride/Pashmina
8. Food: Pongal/Puliyogare (can’t help – I am a total South Indian when it comes to food :-))
9. Something found in the bathroom: Perfume/Potty
10. A place: Paradise Island /Paris (since am learning French)
11. A reason for being late: Procrastination/Phantasy
2. Something you shout: Phuck/Phrigging
13. A movie title: Pather Panchali/ Pallavi Anu Pallavi
14. Something you drink: Pure water/ Pinot noir
15. A musical group: Philharmonic Orchestra/ Piano quartet
16. An animal: Panther/Puma (also happens to be one of my nicknames)
17. A street name: Park Avenue/ Palace Road
18. A type of car: Porsche / Prius
19. Something scary: Perverts and Psychos
20. Ice cream flavour: Praline cashew/Pistachio almond

I am wondering if I should tag anyone at all. Those who actually do something about the tags (Maanu, Shruthi, Megan ) have already been tagged. Okay, I will tag Kalpu and Pooja and Madduri for this one.

8 comments:

Shruthi said...

hehe@Phuck/Phrigging
good list :) and yeah Maanu will soon get her doctorate. just be ready for a speech which no doubt will be in the form of a ... a... a...? a list!
I have done this tag.. you can check and get bored :P

Wanderlust said...

@Shruthi Thanks, I say. You bet maanu's speech will be a list. List of people she has to thank and list of her detractors who refuse to see "The List" as a creative form of expression. :-D

Maanasi said...

@Shruthi and @Wanderlust :P pfffffbbbbttt

Kunal said...

Puro pagol

Shruthi said...

have got an award for you :) check my blog

Shashidhar a.k.a. Sir Floydus said...

a music group starting with p and you didn't say Pink Floyd !!!

Swapna Raghu Sanand said...

Good list. As a fellow Gemininan, I feel proud!

Wanderlust said...

@Shashi - you must be aware of my music preferences by now.

@Swapna - Thanks for all your comments :-)