Thursday, November 25, 2010

What can I say?

Well, what can I say? I have failed to keep the promise I made to myself... yet again. It's not that I don't have anything to write about. For instance, back in August, I wanted to chronicle my travel experiences in Ladakh. And more recently, I wanted to write about my experiences and interactions with the suburban life in Mumbai.

But... yes, the "but" is the culprit! But, whenever I try to collect my thoughts, my mind just plays this dirty trick on me and one of these trains of thoughts take over - (Blank), (Black), (Kaboom!), (How do I exchange the peanuts I get for the almonds I want?), (Blank), (Blank), (Aaaaargggghhh!!), (Black), (Black), (Documents, Spreadsheets, PPTs or whatever I am working on at the moment), (Aaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhh!!), (Black), (Blank), (Black), (Kaboom!)... well, you get the gist...

So, no promises this time... I am making sincere efforts to clear up the clutter in my mind; maybe this is just a phase and it shall pass, there is still hope for me... or so I think... (Blank)

4 comments:

theanalogkid said...

unload that clutter here. simple

Wanderlust said...

Agree. This post was an attempt to unload the clutter :)

Kay B (B - for Bhat not But or Butt or... you get the gist) said...

The best time to come back write about Ladakh or Mumbai is when you have an important deadline to meet like yesterday.. that's my source of motivation ;-)

GJenthy said...

u shud be more free your mind from all the unwanting thoughts of writing about your mumbai essay etc. here's a suggestion..go through some websites of mumbai...see all the photos, places,streets,cusines etc,so automatically the mumbai itself will remind you all the memories & you will b writing again.its just that sometimes we wanted to do something, it won't work at the times.it's not about keeping the promises & all. its just the matter of time & the guts of writing it down. all the best.